Friday, September 26, 2008

Holiday Series, Part III


Well, here is the last in my series. I really do like this set, and will probably do a version of these for my Thanksgiving cards, so hurray - I've already started. My next two posts are more Holiday featuring my new stamps from Flourishes. I'm really trying to use them as I get them and not let them sit idle.
I also got "tagged" yesterday, but I'm awaiting some final information before posting that. But, I wanted to finish the series and keep up with my posting. Happy Friday and thanks for looking and for the encouraging comments. They always brighten my day.

1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Karen I love all these fall cards. The scallop elements, the tags and the rich fall colors are all wonderful! Thanks for the tag. I am still trying to get all these others posted. So please bare with me. :0)