Thursday, September 25, 2008
I've Been Tagged!
I've been Tagged.....
My friend Carolyn, tagged me. Thank you, Carolyn,....I'm very honored! Carolyn does the neatest cards....I do hope you'll check out her blog. Her HM cards got my attention instantly. She's also a delightful person who is truly an encourager.
So, here I go with 7 things about me:
1. I am a wife of 40 years, a mother of 38 years, a grandmother of 14 years, and Molly's mom for almost 2 years. I've loved being a homemaker and mother and am so privileged to be a grandmother to 8 fabulous kids.
2. My husband claims I accepted his marriage proposal in college so that I could drop the accounting class I was in the process of failing. Thirty-some years later, I went back to school and took accounting classes and got all A's. Before finishing the course towards a degree, I went to work for our church as the Financial Secretary and have been handling all financial matters for 6 years now.
3. I'm scared of balloons. Well, not so much the balloons, but the popping of them. Any time I'm around a child with a balloon, I want to run. I don't like sudden loud noises!!!
4. Over the years I've invested in supplies for and indulged myself in painting, sewing, (lots of sewing), smocking, crocheting, cross-stitching, quilting, scrapbooking, and now of course, stamping. I love stamping! I love looking at card creations....both my own and everyone else's. My other crafts, for the most part, are sitting dormant, but stamping is alive and well.
5. I love coffee. My grandkids know me for that. Is that wrong? :)
6. I'm faithful to exercising and try to eat healthy. That doesn't mean I don't like tasty stuff, cause I really do, but I do try to be sensible with eating and take care of myself.
7. I love the color red. I drive a red van and have a red leather chaise lounge in my craft studio.
Before I list the ones I'm tagging, here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The following seven have been tagged:
1. Joan Bardee @Paperlicious - A Delightfully funny and talented blogger and stamper
2. Sharon @No Time To Stamp - A Very talented stamper and encouraging blogger
3. Susan @Rainy Day Creations - A Very creative lady and fabulous stamper
4. Stacy @Twinshappy - A creator of great cards and a Colts fan
5. Cindy @ Stampin Therapy - A great blogger with delightful cards
6. Julie @ Out to Impress -A fabulous stamper and DT member for Flourishes
7. Jan Marie@ The Caruso Manner - A Very creative and talented lady and #1 Flourish
Ladies, I'm tagging you because I love following your work. I hope you don't mind playing along.
There are so many fabulous stampers and bloggers, so this was a tough decision and I hate leaving others out. If you find it too time-consuming to play along that's certainly understandable. I did want to pass on my "Tag, You're it" but the tagging of 7 other bloggers takes a bit of time and thought. I also added the comments next to your links - that's not part of the rules....just my encouragement to others to check out your links.