Thursday, April 21, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge #43

I am jumping in on the end of a Waltzingmouse sketch challenge. I've recently discovered their stamps and how much I'm drawn to them. This set (Very Vintage Christmas) was the only set I owned up until a week ago, and since I had already made this card and it fit the challenge, I added flowers from my most recent set and I was good to go. The flowers are from their Rescue Remedies set, which coordinates with Spellbinders 4 Dies. I got the inspiration for this card from another blog last Christmas, but I honestly can't remember who it was....I'm so sorry. I altered it but I was so drawn to this set thanks to the stamper who shared this. I'm going to post this to the challenge site and hope I'm in time. Have a wonderful Easter week-end and as always, thank you for stopping by.

8 comments:

Cyndie said...

Great card, and it fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for sharing!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Kirby! Love the pretty stamped bg! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

Kelly S. said...

That background is so perfectly stamped! Love the little flowers you created, what a fun Christmas card!

dolcreations said...

This is stunning...wow...the colours are gorgeous!

lotte chew said...

Gorgeous background!! this is perfect!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Great Christmas card and maybe even a flat mailer at that. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Hey Karen - this is a beautiful Christmas card all done up in Waltzingmouse goodness. Did you know we have a monthly Christmas Card Challenge too, in case you are interested in working on some of your holiday cards. You can find all the details here: http://www.waltzingmousehouse.com/viewforum.php?f=38 I hope you will join us...I think you have a lot of inspiration to share. =)

Leslie Miller said...

I had to go look at the set after seeing your gorgeous card! I could hardly believe you stamped that beautiful background, but sure enough. This is really pretty, Karen, You did a beautiful job. Seriously a lovely Christmas card!