Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Tilda

I've been waiting a long time to ink up this combo and I love it. These are both Magnolia images and when I saw the quilt (Picnic Quilt, from '08) I decided that this Witch Tilda with Hat ('09)would look so cute sitting on it. I used Cosmo Cricket's Pixie-licious papers, but I didn't choose them until after Tilda was all colored. I must have subconsciously memorized that color scheme in my head because it was a perfect match to the papers. I chose some leaves and acorns from Flourishes' Falling Leaves set to surround her with instead of flowers. Once again I used my PTI wool felt and their Beautiful Blooms II dies for a flower for the corner. The tiny leaves stamped on the sentiment and the sentiment are from PTI's Mailbox Greetings set. I've taken pictures several cards I've done recently so hopefully I can post more cards for you than I've done in awhile. Thanks for stopping by. I hope this month of October has been an enjoyable one for you. It's such a beautiful time of year.

4 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. I love Tildas.. They area ll so cute.. I need to get mine out and use them..Your coloring is beautiful here..

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so very cute and sweet. She just makes me smile. Beautiful job on your coloring karen and the leaves are a great touch.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a fabulous fall card...love your choice of colour and papers, and your colouring is awesome! Beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

I would never have dreamed these were separate images. Your masking is so perfect! It's fun how this stamp line has all the different mix 'n match stuff. It's a little like playing with dolls! I just love this card!