Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Big One


Yup, another post! I know y'all are shocked that I am managing to post 3 cards in as many days, but I've just got to share what I've been working on. This one is called The Big One, and this adorable little fella is haulin' away a whopper. I thought this would be cute to give to someone having a "significant" birthday, so that's just what I'm going to do with it. Most of you probably recognize the artwork as Mo's from Digital Pencil Too. She has had non-stop posts to PCP and the cards that have been posted are really worth seeing. I used colors from SU's Earth Elements and my Nesties dies. I borrowed the scallop with brads and half-circle with brad idea from Stacy's card that she posted on Monday. I loved it and you can see it here. I have even more to post (shocking, I know) so stay tuned and have a wonderful Wednesday. Thanks so much for dropping by.

17 comments:

dolcreations said...

Wow your creativity is just pouring out. I just love these two cards Let is now and the Big One is just adorable. I love the sentiment "Snowflakes are Winters
Butterflies. Just beautiful. Love the image of the little boy carrying the pumpkin. Great job!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Karen - he is so CUTE! love it!
Pam Going Postal

Stacy Morgan said...

This is darling. Gorgeous coloring Karen.

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is THE cutest fall image I've ever seen!! What an adorable adorable card!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous coloring dear, and layering too. I LOVE how you used the nesties with the square. You're amazing!
Thanks for saying hi on my blog today too Karen!
Big hugs!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so sweet.

Tammy said...

This is soooo darling!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and how could you not catch the Mo's fever!?! She has absolutely AWESOME images. I love how his hair looks!!! TOO CUTE!

Peggy said...

Super cute!! Your coloring is fabulous!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love's Mo's stuff and bought this image too (along with Patrick in the pumpkin') Great card...love how you colored it all!

Nina said...

this image is great... and who doesn't love fall, little boys and pumkins!! what a great card!! you are on a great card mojo!! lovely karen!

Denise Clark said...

Your card reminds me of last year when we went to the pumpkin patch. Most of my children picked pumpkins that were SO big and they had such a time carrying them up to the scales to get them weighed in. Thanks for the sweet memory and LOVE your card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, Karen! Your coloring is always the most divine! I love it! This is darling!

Jane Wetzel said...

So dang cute Karen! :)

KrB's hubbie said...

You do such great work! I am married to a creative genius!

Susan said...

That is sooooo darn cute and nicely colored too!

cabio's craft corner said...

Excellent coloring on the pumpkins. Very cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Karen, this is adorable. Love the layers. You got me hooked on Mo. I got some of her images the other day and can't wait to get creating with them. Got some other things I have to do first.

Nilla said...

Stunning card, love how you colored the image, well done! Hugs Nilla