Thursday, January 8, 2009

Be Mine Dragon


Recently I pre-ordered a new stamp from 7Kids College Fund that I thought was adorable. This Dragon with Flower is a Stampavie clear stamp, Lelo Design and I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and decided to make it a valentine card. I then decided to send it plus others to Julie Koerber's mom to help out with her challenge called Cards 4 Kids. You can read about it at Julie's blog here. The plaid DP is SU's Prestwick, and the CS is Rose Red behind the dragon. I used Prima flowers and Taffeta ribbon from SU. I had fun coloring this little guy. They have more adorable images at 7Kids CF, so check them out if you get a chance. Thanks for stopping by and happy Friday.

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This little guy is so cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh Karen this is so cute and fun. Some lucky kid is going to be happy as all get out. Great colorng and just adorable image.

Denise said...

So cute! The colors are great together & that dragon is adorable.

Sharon said...

|He cute. Lovely card, the tartan paper looks good.

Carolyn Bounds said...

This card is just too dang cute!!! Look at that adorable, little face...just darling!!! Once again, your coloring is flawless, and your layout and colors are divine!!! This cutie is sure to create planty of smiles:o) I hope your weekend is wonderful!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Rachel said...

OMG! is this not the cutest little dragon!!! what an awesome card Karen.