Thursday, May 5, 2011

WM Sketch Challenge

I am participating in another WM sketch challenge. I'm using papers from my new "My Mind's Eye-Stella & Rose Collection." I used the Very Vintage Labels #10 set again (I know I'm going to use this set a lot) with a sentiment from SU's "Refuge and Strength". The flowers are die cut from PTI's Beautiful Blooms II die cuts out of their yummy wool felt. The scallop along the border is also PTI's Large Scallop Border die cut. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week-end and a Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

Hey Karen...love the card!The paper is really pretty!

Danni said...

So pretty!

Kelly S. said...

Oh love the buckle down the side! The little flower you made is perfect with that patterned paper. The sentiment so perfect tucked in that sweet frame!