Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nurse Teddy Bea

Just a quick post before leaving to visit family. I made this card for my dear friend Linda. She may have made a few of these to give to her nurse-buddies, but she certainly deserved one of her own. This is Nurse Teddy Bea and I'm once again using the Stella & Rose "Gertie" papers (My Mind's Eye) that I'm so in love with, along with stamping a faint plaid pattern on my CS - another technique I'm in love with. I colored her with Copics, of course. Happy Nurses' Week, Linda! I was excited to learn I was featured in the LMM Spotlight, so I had to show off my blinkie. Off to exercise and hit the road. Many thanks for stopping by my little korner. Be back Sunday with another Copic Challenge.

4 comments:

dolcreations said...

I love little Nurse Bea! Your card is adorable! Congratulations on being futured in the LMM Spotlight!

Danni said...

So very sweet and cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable, the papers have the country feel to them. enjoy the time with the family.

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling Karen, been having trouble leaving you comments today, but this post let me! That little nurse Teddy is just so sweet...a perfect get well card!