Monday, September 13, 2010

Card #3-Patience


Here is my third card in the "Cuties" series. This one I called "Patience," but she is found in the Summer Cuties as "Speedster." The sentiment from Flourishes' new "Kids at Play" set seemed to be perfect. Again I used Cosmo Cricket's "Pixie-licious" DP's and I colored my flowers to pull out colors from the image and papers. I used my Spica glitter pens for parts of her tricycle. These three are all I've done so far, and I thought originally I would keep them simpler and make up a note card set by adding a few others to it, but I couldn't leave them without embellishing them and then wondered how practical it would be to make them for a set. I still love the images and enjoy looking at these little cuties. I hope you've enjoyed them. We're starting a new week and I hope you have a good one. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Karen she is absolutely adorable!! your coloring is gorgeous!
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh Karen this is simply adorable. Your little girl is so darn sweet and your coloring is beautiful.

dolcreations said...

This is soooo adorable Karen! I just love these images you have been using! Super cute.

Annika said...

What a stunning card! Gorgeous colours and the layout works perfectly! I am so delighted seeing you using Phindy's images - your colouring truly does them credit!
Hugs
Annika