Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge #18

It's time for our next Copic Creations challenge, and our theme for this challenge is coloring pine branches, and our sponsor is House-Mouse. They are offering a $25 Gift Card to the winner of this challenge. The DT has come up with some adorable examples and these little mousies will put a smile on your faces for sure. My image is called "The Gift of Friendship" and I love the festive way they're going about decorating the tree. My colors for the pine branches are YG13, G28 and G82. I used DP's from my Holiday Stack from DCWV. That stack has some awesome papers. I used my Nesties, Labels Five for the mice and the sentiment. The sentiment is from Flourishes "Christmas Tea" and I embossed it with gold embossing powder. This was a fun challenge and I hope you get a chance to play along. Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has done for this challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by.

13 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

Karen,..Your coloring is awesome and this image is so darn cute!! he he he!

Nancy said...

Love this HM image. Your coloring is wonderful. Such a cute card!

dolcreations said...

This image is so darn cute! Love it. I have a few house-mouse stamps but struggle everytime I colour them...so I really appreciate your wonderful colouring job! Beautiful work!
Christine

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Just lovely...those pine branches look so realistic. What a wonderful job of coloring them. Love our design to really show off this image.

Cindy

Danni said...

How cute!! Love how you colored this!

mycardz said...

Karen your card is GORGEOUS. You always manage to bring these stamps to life. I love all the different colors you used too and your layout is perfect for them. Great job on the pine too! :) hugz, Mary

Sue from Oregon said...

So very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

your pine looks so "real" Karen! I am loving this challenge! Your mice...SO adorable! perfect w/the nesties label too!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Jami said...

Heee heee...those mice are too cute all wrapped up! Gorgeous coloring Karen - and I love how the sentiment is tucked in perfectly at the top!

Leslie Miller said...

This is absolutely adorable, Karen! Such a cute image and fantastic coloring. I wound up over at the Copic Creations blog again, as I so often do when I visit you. So much inspiration and lots to be learned by a beginner like me!

Suzanne J Dean said...

These lil' guys are super cute dressed in their packages, lol! Love how you've colored the image & fabulous layout!

hugz,
Suzanne

Lilian said...

Beautiful work Karen! Love the coloring and layout. :)

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Karen, how precious are they? This is just the cutest!!!
hugs,
Rachel