Saturday, October 10, 2009

Introducing Busy Beauties Digi-Stamps

Today is an exciting day for Carolyn of p.m.s.etc. and her friend Thomas as they launch their own line of digi-stamps illustrated by Thomas called Busy Beauties. It is an exciting day for me because I was privileged to be in on the big announcement with several of my own versions of these new images. It is an exciting day for you because I think you'll love these images and they are available to you today here. Carolyn wanted the introduction to include a blog hop, with a grand prize being all the digi-stamps, at the end on her blog for those who followed along and left comments on each blog. PLUS, one commenter will be picked from each blog to win a prize of 3 digi-stamps of their choice, so be sure you leave those comments. If you're on the blog-hop trail, you should be arriving here from Annita's blog, and you will go to Rachel's blog from here. Now, without further ado, I'd like to present to you four of these amazing Busy Beauties:

This little beauty is called "Here Comes the Bride", and no doubt Frankie finds her a true beauty:



This next beauty is called Strawberry Lolita.














The next is Bubbly Beauty, enjoying some time to pamper
herself with her Champaigne Bubble Bath.



Next is Back-to-School Beauty.






I don't want to make you read all that went into making my cards as I'm sure you want to get on to the next blog. However, I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. I thoroughly enjoyed working on these images, and I have another adorable one to share with you, but I decided to start with these four. There is yet another image that I did not get to work up yet, but I'm sure you'll see it, or have seen it, along the way. Enjoy your hopping and please join me in wishing Carolyn and Thomas well on their new venture.

33 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Your Cards are Wonderful!!! I adore these beauties!!! I am so excited for Carolyn :) YAY

Enjoy your day :)

Lauri said...

All your cards are wonderful! I agree with Heather, this is such an exciting day for Carolyn!

Penni said...

Love the cards you've created with the Busy Beauties.

Hugs
Penni
X

Catherine said...

OMGosh! Each of these is a total stand-out, together, it's a feast for the eyes and makes me want to run back to my images and paper and get to work! I absolutely LOVE each and every one of these cards! Your coloring is amazing and I love your layouts, papers and embellies - WOW!

Cassie said...

AMAZING coloring on all of these! I love the back to school card ;D

Chrissie said...

What fabulous cards you've made with these images Karen, I just love them!

Jennifer Scull said...

goodness, these are amazing! each one is a beauty!!! :)

dolcreations said...

Oh my, you have been busy! I love all your cards! You have done a great job! I love the back to school card!
Christine

Rachel said...

Karen, these are GORGEOUS!! I love these images. they are sooo much fun.
hugs,
Rachel

Jana M. said...

Your cards are fantastic. I love papers you used. Thanks for sharing.

Nina said...

nice stanp line, I will have to check it out... what a wonderful grand prize for one lucky person! All such lovely cards!

Nancy said...

WOW these are all wonderful, Karen:O) Love them all! Beautiful colouring!
Have a great Saturday.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Carlie M. said...

These are awesome cards and the images are just fantastic and your coloring is just beautiful!!!!!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh what a wonderful line up of cards, Karen! Just stunning, each one so rich in detail and color! Wonderful job! (btw, I'm from Ft. Walton Beach originally - hi neighbor!) :)

Carolyn Bounds said...

Karen...you could knock me down with a feather at this very moment!!! I am in awe of each of these gorgeous creations...each one is so unique, but they all scream DAZZLING!!!! BRILLIANT!!!!LOVELY!!!! FABULOUS!!!! You have selected the perfect everything to make each of these images *POP*, and your coloring is out-of-this-world fantastic!!! I love ALL of them more than I could ever express!!! THANK YOU so very much for joining this adventure with me:o) I cannot wait to see the creation for what we discussed last night! I know it is going to be ADORABLE YUMMINESS!!!

Much love!!
Carolyn

Barbara said...

Karen, these are all fabulous! I love the coordinating papers and colors. Your image coloring is perfection! Such a wonderful variety of styles! Very nice!!

Barb

Danni said...

Such wonderful cards! Well done!

theneon said...

Congrats! You have done a spectacular job of showing off Carolyn's new digis!

Jenny Gropp said...

Great cards and layout designs! I am loving that little Halloween boy!

Dragonlady said...

Fabulous creations thanks for sharing.

Ali x

Annita said...

STUNNING Cards !! wow !

SugarBeanz said...

Your cards are beautiful!

Carmen O. said...

Wow Karen, these creations are jaw-dropping! I'm speechless...you really brought these Busy Beauties to life. Gorgeous work! Still in awe here.

*Susan* said...

Oh wow, these cards are fantastic! Such great layouts and wonderful selection of papers! You really showed the versatility with these great digis!

Callie said...

Beautiful cards. I think Strawberry Lolita is my favorite image. She's so sassy!

Unknown said...

I like the sentiment on th schoolgirl...My daughter needs this! Pam

Peggy said...

Fabulous cards Karen!! Strawberry Lolita is my favorite!!

marysanders123 said...

Love what you've done with these images so much I became a follower. And I only follow those who inspire me.

Leslie Miller said...

Hi, Karen! I'm not on the blog hop trail, but I just wanted to say congratulations on the opportunity to be in on the big announcement. The images are darling and, of course, you made wonderful cards with them, as Carolyn knew you would. Best of luck to all involved in this exciting new venture!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great job on these cards!!!
Love the top hat image!

Adrina said...

Very nice images!!
I like the card with strawberry Lolita!!

Adrina

Stacy Morgan said...

These are all so fun!

America said...

super exciting news, a dream come true for Carolyn and awesome work here by you!!!! SO FUN!!!!