Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank you Berry Much


Todays post was fun to make. I used Taylored Expression's "Berries and Cherries". This set has some great sentiments and images. I colored the bowl of cherries and cut it out. The circle used in all three images is part of the set stamped on Baja Breeze. I used Blush Blossom and my MS punch for the top border and a DP from Basic Grey's "Offbeat." The cherries at the bottom are all part of one stamp and I simply colored them with markers and stamped. This card has already gone off to my nephew and his wife for graciously offering their condo for us to stay in while attending the fabulous tea party of a few weeks back. I felt like we were at some fabulous time-share and we've been privileged to use it twice. Thank you for taking a look at this card made with such a fun set. Have a wonderful day.

13 comments:

Danni said...

I really like this...so cute and fun!

Diana said...

This is gorgeous! Your cards are always so crisp and perfect. You're so talented!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Very pretty card!

cabio's craft corner said...

Fantastic. Simple yet very very pretty card. Kirby, you are right, the sentiment is wonderfully cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Charlotte said...

Hey Karen-
Love this card! Love the colors and layout. But then, I don't think I have seen a card you have made that I didn't like!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a beautiful and rich card. The colors are so intense and wonderful. And what a fun layout, too. LOVE this!

Stacy Morgan said...

Karen this is so springy and fresh. Your sketch is great and I like the repeated sentiment at the top! Great card.

Rachel said...

OMGoodness such a wonderful card Karen. you did a terrific job with this card.
hugs,
Rachel

Nilla said...

Wow, I love those berries, and the flowers! I can eat the whole card! Fabulous! Hugs Nilla

Sue from Oregon said...

oh you know I love cherries! Wonderful card!

dolcreations said...

I love this card. I love the punch you used on the top. I love the three circles and how you stamped on them...your colouring is so nice! Great job!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Christine

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Thank you berry much...this card is so sweet. Pun intended. I like the paper and the scallop border you used. The images in the 3 circles really makes a big impact. I bet your nephew and his wife both had big smiles on their faces when the opened the envelope.

Nina said...

Great card Karen! Loive the colors here with that red! just beautiful!