Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Another Tilda


I did this card for a color challenge over on PCP, hosted by our own wonderful Carolyn for KL Stampin' n Scrappin'. The colors we were to work with are gorgeous, and I used my Tilda that I purchased from KLSnS. They're great to work with so I hope you can check them out. I did my card pretty quickly but then I was stumped on a sentiment so I finally finished it several days later. Hope you can play along because the challenge goes until the end of the month and there is a prize. Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So girly and cute Karen. Your coloring is fantastic on these images, love the layout. Great job

Nancy said...

Love this layout, and all the details. Tilda is colored so pretty! You're right, those are gorgeous colors!

Conibaer said...

The card is awesome! Love the way you coloured the image!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Oh my gracious!!! I told you your creation would blow me away!!! I am picking my jaw up from the floor as I type!!! You have colored this cutie with artistic precision!!! She is ADORABLE times infinity:o) Your layout is beautiful, and the colors could not be more perfect. I ADORE IT!!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn