Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Not blown away

Just wanted to let you know that I did not blow away in Gustav......my craft room has been taken over by two monsters ages 9 and 12. While I could get in there to stamp amidst the clothes and suitcases and sometimes wet swimming towels, I have enjoyed spending time with my family while they're here and have not worked on cards. That's not to say I don't miss it, because that goes without saying any day of the week. And I am still checking my favorite blogs, sales, etc. I even get to leave a comment now and then. I'm trying to figure out in my head what to do for this week's HM Monday Challenge, and I haven't even got to play with my new stamps from Flourishes, Sweet and Sassy or SU!,. Oh, that's so pitiful! But my family lives in California and it's so rare that they get to come here that they're going to take priority and I'll have lots of time - well,......time - when they leave. Just wanted to tell you all hi and Happy Tuesday, and I will return soon. Hugs, KrB

3 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

There is always time to stamp later...enjoy every minute with your family:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

SO glad to hear you are well! There is always time for challenge fun - don't sweat it.

I myself have a list of challenges and stamp sets that need attention too - there is lways tomorrow, right ;o)

hugs
Suzy

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Glad you made out OK with Gustav. Now the state has to keep it's eye on Ike. My DH doesn't like the way it is looking. It is heck to live in a state that sticks out in the middle of two major bodies of water. Can't wait until this season is over.