Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Color Challenge


I'm going to try posting at night in the hopes that subscribers won't get this a day late. I'm going to post my card that I put on SCS for today's color challenge, which was Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, and Blush Blossom. I love this image from Hanna Stamps, and the sentiment that comes with the set says "Stamping Develops Strong Muscles." I think that is so cute, although I'm not going to use it for the person I intend to send this card to. At any rate, I colored it with my Prismacolor pencils and that's about it. I really like the color combo, and I like the work-out girl....I need to get busy with my own weights. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lettie3 said...

I haven't gotten updated for this post yet, but I decided to look anyway. Once again, I love the card! Seriously, is there any money in starting a website and selling these? They are so much better than the ones you have to pay $4-$5 for in the store! Look out Hallmark! Here comes KrB!!