Monday, August 11, 2008

"Mice little cards"



Since House-Mouse stamps are still on sale, (buy 4, get one Free), and I've been trying to pick out some favorites, I thought I'd post a few that I did a year ago. The one was done with my Cuttlebug using the "Baby" embossing folder and colored with chalks. The other uses the "So Very" sentiments from SU! Their new images are just so cute, as are so many of their regulars. If you like to color, you can have fun with these. Check out their site, found under "Links."

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

These are too sweet. I love this HM and darling set of cards!

Unknown said...

The stamps you use on your cards are adorable and your designs are great!

Carolyn Bounds said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your layout, and your coloring is flawless. These babies are just too darn sweet...I think I feel a toothache coming on:) You did an awesome job! I cannot wait to see what you create next week (and future weeks;)

Hugs!
Carolyn