Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hang in There



Tonight's card is dedicated to my daughter who is weary from sleepless nights with her precious new son, Joan at Paperlicious who needs some hugs and smiles, all of you in the path of Fay (that includes me), anyone who is about Olympic'd out even though we're proud of our athletes, and anyone else who needs a little encouragement right now. For those of you who couldn't be happier if you tried, I'll dedicate another card to you another night. I know Carolyn at p.m.s.etc is tickled to death to receive the distinguished "I Heart your Blog" award, and she deserves it - I love her blog! Her cards are awesome! Not much explanation for this little fella - I colored him with pencils and used my May Arts dotted ribbon. Just can't get enough of all these little critters.
Hugs and happy Friday! krb

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, super work.

Julie Koerber said...

Oh... this is too sweet for words! I kind of had a rough week too-- so thanks for the card! ;-) TGIF!

Joanne said...

This is adorable!

Lettie3 said...

Thanks, Kirby. I really needed that today.

Carolyn Bounds said...

Awwww...how sweet is this. I love the way you color your mousies, and your layouts are ALWAYS amazing. Awesome card, made by an even awesomer lady! Hugs and a HAPPY Friday to you too:)

Carolyn

Curt in Indy said...

This is an adorable card! Love the colors you used! Just sweet as it can be! Best, Curt